Fritsche has been certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 since 2007!
The ISO 9001:2008 standard, which is known worldwide , represents a process and system-oriented approach with regard to quality management and continuous improvement.
The EN ISO 9000 ff. series of standards represents norms that document the basic principles for quality management measures. Together they constitute a coherent set of standards for quality management systems, which are intended to facilitate mutual understanding of all parties involved, both on national and international levels.
The eight principles of quality management in an overview.
1. Customer orientation
2. Responsibility of the management
3. Integration of persons involved
4. Process-oriented approach
5. System-oriented managerial approach
6. Continuous improvement
7. Subject-related decision-making procedure
8. Supplier relations for mutual benefits
Fritsche actively employs quality management standards!